Your opportunity to jump aboard a powerful Yamaha Waverunner jet ski and blast through the water to experience the incredible thrill of jet skiing with Brighton Boat Sales is here! Our Jet ski instructor will provide you with instruction at Brighton Marina so no previous experience is required. After you’ve become familiar with the controls of this new Waverunner, you are free to let those new-found skills out on the open water. Pull back on the throttle and steer your Yamaha jet ski along Brighton’s sea front while taking in the sights. If you get the jet skiing bug, come & speak to us & see how easy it is to get afloat on your very own Yamaha Waverunner & experience this thrilling day, everyday! From instruction to time out on the water, total experience will last 1 hour. To enter, simply email your name, email address & telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org The lucky winner will be announced on 2nd April 2017 to coincide with the Brighton Marina Boatshow. Please see our terms & conditions below.
Competition Terns & Conditions.
1.The promoter is: Brighton Boat Sales Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1D, East Lockside, Brighton Marina. BN2 5HA.
2. Employees of Brighton Boat Sales Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrants must be over 18.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook page Brighton Boat Sales.
5. Closing date for entry will be 2nd April 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. Winners will be chosen at random.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Brighton Boat Sales Ltd, Unit 1D East Lockside, Brighton Marina. BN2 5HA.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Brighton Boat Sales Ltd and not to any other party.