ADMIRALTY COURT SALE
Notice is hereby given that the Admiralty Marshal has sold the ship “Usman Boat” by the order of the Admiralty High Court in an action in rem against the vessel by Premier Marinas Limited under reference AD-2023-000061. The gross proceeds of sale of the “Usman Boat” in the sum of £70,000 has been paid into Court.
The order of priority of the claims against the sale of the ship will not be determined by the Court until after the expiration of 28 days from this notice.
Any person with a claim against the ship or proceeds of sale thereof, on which he intends to proceed to judgment, should do so before the expiration of the said period.
Such claims should be directed through the Admiralty Court and NOT by way of application to the Admiralty Marshal.
6 October 2023
|Volvo Penta D4-270
- Engine hours 111 August 2023
- Hydraulic steering
- Fusion MS SRX 400 Bluetooth sound system
- Air chair to helm & co-pilot
- Port side, dinette arrangement with facing seats and cushions
- Carpet side lining in cabin and carpet fore cabin
- 3 x wipers with pantograph arms
- LED navigation lights
- Bow pull-pit rail, radar gantry, cockpit push-pit rail, grab rails, roof rails, bow roller - all stainless
- Windlass Lewmar
- Trim tabs Volvo Penta QL
- Screen demist ducting
- Deck tap/wash
- Bilge pumps
- Navigation lights
- Compact galley area with sink & twin gas hobs