Moody 33 MkII converted to a Moody 333 layout; the aft cabin can now be reached from the saloon and not as per the original layout that would have been from a separate companionway from the cockpit. Set up for ‘single handed’ sailing, she has furling lines (main & jib), along with the jib sheets all coming back to winches at the helm. Original Thornycroft engine understood to have been rebuilt in 2010.
CURRENTLY HAVE A BOAT FOR SALE?
Selling your boat privately can usually be very complex and involve a considerable amount of your own personal time. As your broker, we will work hard to facilitate the sale and to promote your craft accordingly to gain the best possible market audience.
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
|Cruising Speed||5 knots|
|Max Speed||7 knots|
- Length: 33' 0"
- Beam: 11' 5"
- Draft: 4' 4"
- Displacement: 4765 kg
- Brand: Thornycroft
- Total Power: 35
- Model: T90
- Type: Single
- Drive Type: Shaftdrive
- Engine Age: 1978
- Fresh Water: 120 litres
- Fuel: 91 litres
- Holding: 50 litres
- Number of Single Berths: 2
- Number of Double Berths: 2
- Number of Cabins: 3
- Number of Heads: 1
- Fin keel
- Wheel helm
- 6 Berths in 3 cabins
- Eberspacher diesel heating system
- Engine understood to have been rebuilt in 2010
- New exhaust elbow in 2011
- New throttle control fitted 2013
- New plastic diesel fuel tank fitted 2011
- 240v Shorepower
- Battery charger
- Solar power charging system
- Electric windlass (2013)
- CQR, Danforth & Fishermans anchors
- 60m of chain & 50m of warp
- Spray dodgers
- Swim ladder
- 3 Bilge pumps (1 manual & 2 electric)
- Berth available in Brighton Marina
- Large U shaped galley with double sink and teak cover
- Hot & cold pressurised water system
- Gas cooker
- Sloop rigged
- Maxi Roach in-mast (unknown year) fully battened main
- Hong Kong Sails Furling 2009 headsail
- Cruising shute with snuffer (unknown year)
- Aluminium spars with stainless steel standing rigging
- 2 Halyard winches
- 6 Sheet winches
- 2 x Lewmar 40ST
- 1 x Lewmar 14ST