The Magnum 32 is built in South Africa by the well respected Two Oceans Marine. These vessels are the choice of every Charter Skipper in the Western Cape for serious ‘Game Fishing’ & designed to withstand the extreme conditions of the ‘Cape of Storms’. With an unsinkable, fast planning & stable hull, they are the choice manufacturer of lifeboats for the South African National Sea Rescue Institute. A truly outstanding fishing vessel that performs as well as she looks & offering you the confidence of her her unwavering sea keeping qualities. This vessel really has to be viewed & driven to fully appreciate the quality & performance. Can be coded for commercial charter operations if required; complete with 12 months warranty on the engines. Expected Brighton Marina end of October, call to be the first to view when she arrives.
CURRENTLY HAVE A BOAT FOR SALE?
Selling your boat privately can usually be very complex and involve a considerable amount of your own personal time. As your broker, we will work hard to facilitate the sale and to promote your craft accordingly to gain the best possible market audience.
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
|Engine||Twin Yamaha F300|
|Cruising Speed||35 knots|
|Max Speed||45 knots|
- Length: 33' 8"
- Beam: 11' 1"
- Draft: 2' 0"
- Displacement: 4500 kg
- Brand: Yamaha
- Total Power: 600
- Model: F300
- Type: Twin
- Drive Type: Outboard
- Engine Age: 2020
- Engine Hours: 84
- Fuel: 600 litres
- Number of Single Berths:
- Number of Double Berths:
- Number of Cabins:
- Number of Heads:
- 1 Owner from new
- Flybridge Sport Fisher
- Tuna/Shark fishing vessel with the stability of a catamaran
- Fully refurbished in 2020
- New twin Yamaha F300 in 2020
- New electronic throttle controls in 2020
- Engine hours 84 (Oct21)
- New stainless steel T-Top & access ladders
- New upholstery in 2020
- New canvas windscreen covers in 2020
- New Flexi-Teak in 2020
- New 300 L x2 stainless steel fuel tanks fitted 2020
- New carbon telescopic outriggers (fully rigged) 2020
- Stainless steel propellers
- Hull antifouled 2021
- Walkaround cabin
- Wheelhouse toughened tinted glass
- Self draining cockpit
- Two below deck storage (fish) hatches (650L each) with electric drain pumps
- Hatches located on gunwales for storage
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps for hull drainage
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps for hull drainage
- 2 x Electric drain pumps for drainage of below deck (fish) hatches
- Bait preparation area with insulated fish hold
- Hydraulic steering
- Upholstered leaning post with built in storage
- Bench seating for crew with built in storage lockers
- Starboard access door to storage cupboard
- Port access door to storage cupboard
- Forward bench seating with storage locker
- All fittings marine grade stainless steel welded and polished
- 12 Inbuilt rod holders
- 20 Additional stainless steel rocket launchers
- Anchor, warps & fenders
- External deck flood light
- LED Navigation lights light
- Steaming light
- 6 x Gunwale mounted rod holders
- Powerful deck wash
- 1 x Anchor bollard and roller guide
- Fusion Marine CD Player with 6 speakers
- Marine toilet
- Lying Brighton Marina soon