Built in South Africa by Two Oceans Marine, these vessels are the choice of every Charter Skipper in the Western Cape. Two Oceans Marine supply the National Sea Rescue Institute therefore these craft are designed to handle the serious offshore weather experienced in the ‘Cape of Storms’. Powered by twin commercial 250hp Yamaha’s, maintained by Two Oceans, twin 300 litre fuel tanks & capable of 40 knots. Unsinkable with her inbuilt buoyancy, full walk-around deck layout, massive under deck insulated fish holds to port & starboard with inbuilt bilge pumps & deck wash, lockable door to stern which serves as an ideal tuna landing area. Everything to satisfy the needs of the serious fisherman, whilst offering the comfort and versatility required for cruising and social entertainment.
CURRENTLY HAVE A BOAT FOR SALE?
Selling your boat privately can usually be very complex and involve a considerable amount of your own personal time. As your broker, we will work hard to facilitate the sale and to promote your craft accordingly to gain the best possible market audience.
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
|Engine||Twin Yamaha F250|
|Cruising Speed||30 knots|
|Max Speed||40 knots|
- Length: 28' 8"
- Beam: 9.5' "
- Draft: 1' 8"
- Displacement: 4080 kg
- Brand: Yamaha
- Total Power: 500
- Model: F250
- Type: Twin
- Drive Type: Outboard
- Engine Age: 2007
- Engine Hours: 1200
- Fuel: 600 litres
- Number of Single Berths:
- Number of Double Berths:
- Number of Cabins:
- Number of Heads:
- 2 Owners from new
- Commercial grade engines for long hours of continuous operation, enhanced strength and durability bearings, crankshaft and cylinder block, & an improved water pump
- Stainless steel propellers
- Hull antifouled July 2021
- Full cut & polish July 2021
- Two Oceans engines service July 2020
- Walkaround cabin
- Wheelhouse toughened tinted glass
- Self draining cockpit
- Two below deck storage (fish) hatches
- Twin live-bait tanks with inbuilt aerators
- Hatches located on gunwales for storage
- Deck mounted storage hatch with teak seat/top
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps for hull drainage
- 2 x Electric drain pumps for drainage of below deck (fish) hatches
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps
- Hydraulic steering
- Upholstered leaning post
- Bench seating for crew with built in storage lockers
- Starboard access door to storage cupboard
- Port access door to storage cupboard
- All fittings marine grade stainless steel welded and polished
- Stainless steel radar arch with 6 rocket launchers
- 150m New 12mm anchor warp
- Anchor, warps & fenders
- External deck flood light
- LED Navigation lights light
- Steaming light
- 8 x Gunwale mounted rod holders
- 4 x Star flat rod & 4 recessed rod holders aft
- 4 x Side of wheelhouse mounted rod holders
- 4 x Forward seating area rod holders
- 4x fender pins
- Deck wash
- 1 x Anchor bollard and roller guide
- Marine CD Player with 6 speakers
- Berth available at Brighton Marina