2019 Highfield Ocean Master 500 RIB with Honda 100hp four stroke outboard engine with 75 recorded hours & trailer. Having an aluminium hull offers both a light weight & structurally strong RIB; running her up a beach won’t leave you in requiring gelcoat repairs. Central helm position with 2 jockey seats with further seating aft & forward of the helm.
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
- Aluminium RIB
- Roller glide trailer
- SeaDek flooring
- Hull antifouled May 2022
- Engine serviced November 2021
- Engine hours 76 (Sept 2022)
- Fusion sound system
- Bow step plate with roller and cleat
- Double bow lockers with bow cushion
- Anchor, warps & fenders
- High console with wind protection
- Comfortable forward facing console seat with locker underneath
- Battery isolator switch
- 2 x Single jockey seats with lockers underneath
- Double stern bench seat with locker underneath
- 90 Litre build in fuel tank with water separator and gauge
- Automatic bilge pump in hull
- A-frame with navigation lights & towing point for wake boarding & water-skiing
- Overall cover
- Berth available in Brighton Marina