2006 Custom built, Bennett-Worrallo SeaCat Classic 995 power catamaran, powered by twin Nanni 60hp shaftdrive diesel engines. ‘Aristocat’ is understood to have been custom built to the specific requirements of her original owner for the use as an offshore deep sea-angling vessel. Designed as a displacement catamaran with good-sized wheelhouse, secure accommodation & a large usable deck area aft with good stability as a working platform. Her length overall was modified by adding an extended bathing platform aft together with the bulbous bows forward extending the length overall from 9.95m, the standard at the time of the Classic 995, to length overall of 10.86m. Almost full beam wheelhouse with single occasional convertible berth & basic galley, forward accommodation area to port with double berth cabin, starboard side hull forward fitted with marine sea toilet & flybridge with helm controls & stainless steel radar arch. It is understood that the vessel held compliance for Small Commercial Vessels to Category 2 which has now lapsed.
CURRENTLY HAVE A BOAT FOR SALE?
Selling your boat privately can usually be very complex and involve a considerable amount of your own personal time. As your broker, we will work hard to facilitate the sale and to promote your craft accordingly to gain the best possible market audience.
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
|Twin Nanni N4-60
- Forward full wheelhouse
- Large forward berth set-up
- Aft transom with door
- Stainless steel forward, rear & roof handrails
- Spotting tower, flybridge gantry including seating, moulded console & access ladder
- Large deck seat/storage box
- Nidapan Carbon reinforced honeycomb core bulkheads & deck
- High-grip deck finish
- Full length non-marking heavy-duty gunwhale rubber
- 8mm Front windows, 6mm side, rear & door windows
- Morse MT3 twin control system with heavy-duty control cables
- Stainless steel rudders with S/S shoe that extends from skeg for added prop protection
- Rope cutters
- Twin Python maintenance free thrust bearing drives
- 24v Nanni alternator system
- Deluxe upgraded control panel
- 4 x 140 L fuel tanks
- Paguro 3kva generator
- Hydrive hydraulic steering system
- 12v/230v 300w Inverter
- 240v Shorepower
- 4 x Stainless bollards
- 3 x Penn reels fathom master 600 down riggers
- Fighting chair with optional rocket-launcher
- Dessalator D60 water maker
- Port & starboard live baitwells
- 2 x Iceytek coolboxes
- Manual & automatic bilge pumps
- CD radio system
- 3 x Windscreen wipers with washers
- Adjustable pilot seat
- 24v Sea toilet with built-in macerator
- LED cabin lights
- Deck shower unit
- Navigation lights
- Hull antifouled July 2020
- Engines owner serviced 2020
- Engine hours 1690 (July 2020)
- Berth available at Brighton Marina
- Hot & cold water system