‘Curlew’ is a 36ft Brewer Cutter & is one of 12 professionally built to this design. She has a warm mahogany interior, plenty of headroom with the potential of accommodating 6 berths onboard. ‘Curlew’ is a very sturdy & comfortable yacht offering amazing value for the money for anyone wishing to take on bluewater passage making with a minimum budget or a comfortable cruiser for weekend sailors. She has windvane self-steering & electric autopilots & solar power panels.
CURRENTLY HAVE A BOAT FOR SALE?
Selling your boat privately can usually be very complex and involve a considerable amount of your own personal time. As your broker, we will work hard to facilitate the sale and to promote your craft accordingly to gain the best possible market audience.
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
|Engine||Phasor Marine P437.05|
|Cruising Speed||6 knots|
|Max Speed||8 knots|
- Length: 36' "
- Beam: 11' 2"
- Draft: 5' 6"
- Displacement: 9980 kg
- Brand: Phasor Marine
- Total Power: 37
- Model: P437.05
- Type: Single
- Drive Type: Shaftdrive
- Engine Age: 1975
- Fresh Water: 363 litres
- Fuel: 272 litres
- Number of Single Berths: 4
- Number of Double Berths: 1
- Number of Cabins: 2
- Number of Heads: 1
- Believed to have had 3 owners
- Understood to have been sailed across the Atlantic & Arctic Circle
- Engine is reportedly new in 2004
- 6 Berths in 2 cabins
- Mahogany interior
- Centre cockpit arrangement
- Galley to port with settee on the port & starboard side
- Head forward to port of saloon with sail storage area forward of that
- Access through passage on starboard side to aft stateroom
- Chart table & navigation station to starboard adjacent to galley
- Stateroom aft offers double berth
- Force 10 hot water system
- Sea toilet with holding tank
- Deck pump out & macerator
- Separate shower compartment
- Shorepower with onboard battery support system
- 2 x Solar panels mounted aft
- Hull antifouled June 2022
- Cockpit sprayhood
- Cockpit bimini
- Anchor, warps & fenders
- Navigation lights
- Electric bilge pump
- Berth available in Brighton Marina
- Pressurised hot & cold water system
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Built in refrigerated boxes
- 4 Burner gas cooker with oven
- Good storage
- Pedestal wheel steering
- Cutter Bermudan rig
- Alloy mast & boom
- Keel stepped mast
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- 4 x Sheet winches
- 3 x Halyard winches
- Slab mailsail reefing
- Mainsail - understood to be in good condition
- Working jib - understood to be in fair condition
- Storm jib - understood to be in fair condition
- Genoa - understood to be in good condition
- Staysail - understood to be in fair condition