This could very well be one of the best Antares 10.80 available on the market today, early viewing recommended. An exceptionally well maintained example of this very popular flybridge model, lovingly cared for with many improvements & updates carried out by previous keeper. The perfect boat for fishing trips & extended cruising for the whole family; offering a practical and well thought out layout. Lying Brighton Marina
CURRENTLY HAVE A BOAT FOR SALE?
Selling your boat privately can usually be very complex and involve a considerable amount of your own personal time. As your broker, we will work hard to facilitate the sale and to promote your craft accordingly to gain the best possible market audience.
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
|Engine||Twin Volvo Penta KAD300|
|Cruising Speed||15 knots|
|Max Speed||26 knots|
- Length: 35' 5"
- Beam: 11' 5"
- Draft: 2' 11"
- Bridge Clearance: 14' 0"
- Dry Weight: 5840 kg
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Total Power: 570
- Model: KAD300
- Type: Twin
- Drive Type: Shaftdrive
- Engine Hours: 1900
- Fresh Water: 391 litres
- Fuel: 768 litres
- Number of Single Berths:
- Number of Double Berths: 3
- Number of Cabins: 3
- Number of Heads: 1
- Master cabin with centreline double berth
- Port cabin with 2 single berths convertible to a double
- U-shaped saloon seating with table that can be lowered to create a double berth
- Helm seat with seat and back cushions that can be tilted to form a pad for leaning against
- Passenger seating for two with lockers under
- Eberspacher heating system new 2020
- EDC control system
- 240v Shore power
- Battery charger
- Sea toilet with new holding tank fitted 2020
- Macerator & deck discharge
- Electric windlass
- Anchor, warps & fenders
- Teak cockpit flooring & bathing platform
- Cockpit seating & table
- Transom shower
- Twin windscreen wipers with integral washer system & demister
- Flybridge cover
- Full aft closing canopy
- New shaft & seals fitted 2020
- Engine hours 1900 October 21
- Berth available in Brighton Marina
- New galley 2020
- Rectangular sink with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap
- Drawers and lockers beneath the sink
- Electric fridge
- Cooker new in 2020