John Askham, naval architect & boat designer reportedly designed the Bullet 52, notably associated with the development of Nelson hulls (Weymouth 32 for Halmatics). It is understood she was moulded by Bourne Plastics Ltd, Nottingham in 1976 & fitted out & commissioned in 1985. She is a voluminous vessel, balanced in terms of accommodation & operational layout making the very best use of available space. She has the protentional as a long distance cruiser or live-aboard / floating cottage.
CURRENTLY HAVE A BOAT FOR SALE?
Selling your boat privately can usually be very complex and involve a considerable amount of your own personal time. As your broker, we will work hard to facilitate the sale and to promote your craft accordingly to gain the best possible market audience.
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
|Builder||Bourne Plastics Ltd|
|Engine||Twin Rolls Royce|
- Length: 51' 6"
- Beam: 13' 11"
- Draft: 4' 0"
- Displacement: 20000 kg
- Brand: Rolls Royce
- Total Power: 480
- Type: Twin
- Drive Type: Shaftdrive
- Engine Age: 1985
- Fresh Water: 680 litres
- Fuel: 1136 litres
- Number of Single Berths: 2
- Number of Double Berths: 2
- Number of Cabins: 3
- Number of Heads: 2
- Four owners from new
- Main saloon with free standing furniture
- Fully equipped open galley forward of saloon
- Centrally positioned wheelhouse with settee arrangement
- Wheelhouse portside sliding door provides access to side deck
- Lower deck master cabin aft with central double berth
- Master cabin heads compartment with electric toilet & bath/shower arrangement
- Day heads with sea toilet & shower
- Guest cabin to starboard offering bunkbeds
- Forward guest cabin with twin single or double berth arrangement options
- Rear cockpit offering access to side decks & extended bathing platform
- Access to engine compartment via floor panel in rear cockpit
- Large flybridge with duplicate engine controls & seating arrangement
- Engines regularly maintained & serviced by vendor
- Vetus bow & stern thrusters (requires new solenoid)
- 12v & 24v Systems
- 240v Shorepower
- Battery support system
- Saloon gas log burner
- Makuni heating system
- Onboard radiator heating system
- Electric windlass
- Anchor, warps & fenders
- Aft closing canopy
- Electric bilge pumps
- Extended bathing platform with swim ladder
- Berth available at Brighton Marina
- Hot & cold pressurised water system
- Combi washing/dryer machine
- Electric built-in double oven & grill
- 3 x Burner gas hobs
- Huge storage options