This fabulous 36ft, 6 berths in 3 cabins Marina Floating Lodge has been furnished with many extras from new. Carefully designed to maximise space, style and comfort offering a unique on-the-water dwelling. Open plan spacious saloon with feature double length glass floor, sliding windows & bi-fold doors to the deck. The kitchen is well equipped with a microwave/combination oven, four ring induction hob, integrated fridge, dishwasher & washing machine. There is a wine cooler & underslung ice sink, solid wood worktops with stainless steel sink & mixer hot tap. The dining area has a custom made table with further breakfast bar area. All the berths have porthole windows & complete with full wet room. There is an integrated sound system throughout along with the added benefit from air-conditioning, underfloor heating & is being sold as seen including all wall mounted flat screen televisions. (Floating Lodges are only to be used as a second home with up to 48 weeks onboard permitted in one contract period. You are unable to sublet or rent out via Airbnb or any other types of holiday rentals).
NO BROKER COMMISSIONS!
No Broker Commissions on boats bought for cash. We will consider most boats and make you a trade cash offer & look to transfer the money to your bank within 24 hours of agreeing a deal. This is the quickest way to sell your boat. We will consider most craft even if she isn’t in the best of conditions, just pick up the phone & talk to us
Disclaimer and Travelling to Inspect
The company only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. To avoid disappointment, please call or email before you make travel plans.
By contacting Brighton Boat Sales from this portal or our website directly, you are agreeing to provide us with your contact details relating to your interests. We will use these details to contact you offering suitable craft in the future. If you no longer wish to be sent details or promotional information, please send an email stating you wish to opt-out and be removed.
- Berthing contract permits up to 48 weeks onboard; to qualify you will be required to provide a residential address at point of sale (please refer to Premier Brighton for full details)
- Annual paid in advance berthing fee - £7680.75 included VAT (subject to change, please refer to Premier Brighton for full details)
- Postal service - speak to Nicky’s Canvas Works who offer a paid for service where berth holders can have their post delivered to
- Electricity is supplied via pre-paid top-up system directly with Premier Marinas Brighton
- East Jetty waste pump-out facilities currently charged at £30 Inc. VAT. per pump-out. (Subject to change)
- All owners of the Water Lodges are able to use the same facilities as all other boat users & have full access to toilets, shower facilities, laundrette, domestic waste bins, fresh water from pontoon taps & car parking
- 6 Berths in 3 cabins (potentially 2 further single berths in lounge area)
- Fully furnished
- Open plan spacious saloon with feature double length glass floor.
- Sliding windows & bi-fold doors to the deck
- The dining area with custom made table with further breakfast bar area
- All the berths have porthole windows
- Full wet room toilet/shower
- Integrated sound system throughout
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- All wall mounted flat screen televisions included
- Solid wood worktops with stainless steel sink & mixer hot tap
- Microwave/combination oven
- Four ring induction hob
- Integrated fridge
- Washing machine
- Wine cooler
- Underslung ice sink