The latest VX Deluxe Waverunner offers sporty styling, stunning performance, exceptional economy, low maintenance and a great many features. Among a host of other new luxury standard features, the revolutionary new RiDE control system has been added to the VX models. This intuitive system introduces an immediate level of confidence to even less experienced riders.
There is now no other watercraft which can deliver such a supremely capable and enjoyable on-water experience with such affordability.
2015 Yamaha Waverunner VX Deluxe. Powered by a lightweight, water-cooled, 4-cylinder,1052cc, DOHC engine. Electronic Fuel Injection helps make it the most fuel efficient in the industry, delivering smooth power with low fuel consumption and exhaust emissions. The large 70 litre fuel tank lets you ride for longer. Model lying afloat at Brighton Marina. For further details & to arrange a viewing please call Paul at Brighton Marina.
|Cruising Speed||32 knots|
|Max Speed||60 knots|
|Price||£8,509 inc. VAT|
- Reliable 4-cylinder 1052cc DOHC Engine
- High Pressure HyperFlow Jet Pump
- Revolutionary New RiDE System - Intuitive Control
- New Light yet Ultra-strong NanoXcel® Hull and Deck
- New Security with Low-RPM Mode and Remote Control
- Electronic Reverse with Traction Control
- Ultra-Comfortable New Two-Tone Seating for 3
- Extended Re-mount Platform with Hydro-Turf Mats
- Tow Hook and Deeper, Soft-touch Reboarding Step
- Large Integral Mirrors & Multi-function LED Meters
- Adventurous New Styling, Colours and Graphics
- Electronic Cruise Assist and No Wake Mode Systems
- The revolutionary new RiDE system transforms your riding pleasure, bringing a new feeling of confidence to every rider at every level. Simply pull the throttle lever on the right hand-grip to move forward and accelerate. Pull the lever on the left grip to slow down or reverse. Yes, it's really that simple.
- Exhilarating handling and exciting performance are a hallmark of the VX Deluxe and its outstanding bite and acceleration are made possible by a combination of the high flow intake, the hyper-flow high pressure jet pump and the stainless steel impeller, which runs within a precision engineered housing.
- Yamaha's unique NanoXcel® material is light and strong for faster acceleration, higher top speed and greater economy. So it's perfect for the newly designed VX hull and body, which is now 30mm wider and offers improved stability and handling in all conditions.
- Yamaha's latest electronic systems, now standard on the highly affordable VX Series, deliver a stunning mix of rider benefits and advantages. They include convenient electronic Reverse with traction control, Cruise Assist, No Wake mode and an industry first security system with Low RPM mode and remote control.
- The new ergonomically designed, precision stitched, 2-piece seat is truly innovative. Perfect for sports riding with up to 3 people, its high comfort level will make you feel like it's been custom made to fit you. Complete with a very handy dry storage area underneath.
- Premier Marinas is delighted to announce that Jet Ski berthing is now available at Brighton Marina using brand new 'Rotoport' docks from Dock Marine Systems. The 'Rotoport' features safe edges that won't damage craft. It's 12 rollers allow PWC to easily get into or out of the water without the hassle of transporting & launching from a slipway. An annual berth at Brighton Marina - £1,200 including VAT, please ask us for further details.
- We utilise Indespension trailers that are manufactured in the UK. Indespension has 30 years’ experience of building the most innovative boat trailers on the market. They were the first UK manufacturer to introduce rollerloading to marine trailers. Suitable for Jet Ski's of up to 575Kgs, the 'JS05 Roller' PWC trailer has an adjustable length capacity to accommodate your new Yamaha Waverunner - £815 including VAT.