Ex-Display Price £13,650 saving of £1,049 plus FREE overall Ski Cover included!
A smile guaranteed to your face by riding this machine in an aggressive wave-conquering style or explore it’s more relaxing personality when its the smoothest, most powerful 3-seat touring machine you could wish for.
The supercharged Super Vortex High Output engine and new lightweight NanoXcel®2 hull and deck are a perfect double act, impressive power coupled with stable, agile handling and a comfortable ride.
Cutting-edge technology and innovation look after you along the way too, with our revolutionary and intuitive new RiDE control system, electronic Reverse, Cruise-Assist and remote-control security system. All these features at hand & ready to take you on great adventures in luxury and comfort.
2015 Yamaha Waverunner FX Super High Output. Powered with Supercharged Super Vortex High Output 1812cc engine which produces approximately 20% more power than before and features improved cooling, more efficient intake and stronger engine internals. The new, larger Hyper-Flow jet pump helps turn that power into electrifying acceleration and the Electronic Fuel Injection gives smooth and efficient power output. The large 70 litre fuel tank lets you ride for longer. Model lying Brighton Marina. For further details & to arrange a viewing please call Paul at Brighton Marina.
|Engine||Yamaha 1812cc Supercharged|
|Cruising Speed||27 knots|
|Max Speed||70 knots|
|Price||£13,650 inc. VAT|
- Supercharged SVHO 1812cc Engine with EFI
- NEW Super-Light, Super-Strong NanoXcel2® Hull
- Revolutionary New RiDE System - Intuitive Control
- Powerful Hyper-Flow Jet Pump
- Cruise Assist, No Wake Mode and Electronic Trim
- Unique 4-step Tilt-Adjustable Steering System
- Electronic Reverse with Traction Control
- Deep Stern Step & Twin Re-boarding Handles
- Meter Indicators for F-N-R, RiDE and Electric Trim
- Spacious Storage and Watertight Compartments
- Industry-first Remote Security with Low-RPM Mode
- The new engine produces approximately 20% more power than before and features improved cooling, more efficient intake and stronger engine internals. The new larger Hyper-Flow jet pump helps turn that power into electrifying acceleration and the Electronic Fuel Injection gives smooth and efficient power output
- The revolutionary new RiDE system transforms your riding pleasure, bringing a new feeling of confidence to every rider at every level. Simply pull the throttle lever on the right hand-grip to move forward and accelerate. Pull the lever on the left grip to slow down or reverse. Yes, it's really that simple
- Made possible by Yamaha's unique materials technology, NanoXcel2® is an even lighter material, in fact 18% lighter than the revolutionary original NanoXcel® yet just as rigid and strong. It shaves 21kg off the exciting sports performance hull of the FX SVHO for even faster acceleration, higher top speed and even greater economy
- Yamaha’s sophisticated Electronic Throttle Control system will delight you with its intelligent features. Use Cruise Assist to set and maintain specific speeds, No Wake Mode to navigate easily through low speed areas and then there's electronic Reverse with Traction Control to help you maneuver smoothly and to get you out of tight spots
- The new electronic trim system, with its 2 simple buttons by the left grip, offers complete control of trim position, on-the-fly. Just click the trim in as you pull a tight turn and then trim out again to blast away at top speed. Clear indicators for trim, RiDE system and F-N-R positions are a feature of the new instruments on the FX HO
- This innovative system is an industry first for Yamaha. One click on the remote transmitter button engages a special "L" mode (Low RPM) to limit top speed, ideal for controlled maneuvering. For your security and peace of mind, pushing a second button disables the ignition, preventing an accidental start up or an unauthorized joyride
- Premier Marinas is delighted to announce that Jet Ski berthing is now available at Brighton Marina using brand new 'Rotoport' docks from Dock Marine Systems. The 'Rotoport' features safe edges that won't damage craft. It's 12 rollers allow PWC to easily get into or out of the water without the hassle of transporting & launching from a slipway. An annual berth at Brighton Marina - £1,200 including VAT, please ask us for further details
- We utilise Indespension trailers that are manufactured in the UK. Indespension has 30 years’ experience of building the most innovative boat trailers on the market. They were the first UK manufacturer to introduce rollerloading to marine trailers. Suitable for Jet Ski's of up to 575Kgs, the 'JS05 Roller' PWC trailer has an adjustable length capacity to accommodate your new Yamaha Waverunner - £815 including VAT